One of the most common procedures performed for people who are unhappy with wrinkled, sagging skin on the forehead is a brow lift. In New York City, our surgeons perform this procedure which is ideal for people who want to soften a scowling expression and look more youthful and approachable.
What is a brow lift?
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift:
- -Reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- -Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- -Raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids
- -Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
Other cosmetic procedures that may be performed with a brow lift NYC include:
- -Upper and or lower eyelid tucks
- -Skin resurfacing techniques